Any person who conspires with another to effect any of the following purposes
[L.N. 112 of 1964.]
(1) to prevent or defeat the execution or enforcement of any Act, law, statute, or order; or
(2) to cause any injury to the person or reputation of any person, or to depreciate the value of any property of any person; or
(3) to prevent or obstruct the free and lawful disposition of any property by the owner thereof for its fair value; or
(4) to injure any person in his trade or profession; or
(5) to prevent or obstruct, by means of any act or acts which if done by an individual person would constitute an offence on his part, the free and lawful exercise by any person of his trade, profession, or occupation; or
(6) to effect any unlawful purpose; or
(7) to effect any lawful purpose by any unlawful means,
is guilty of a misdemeanor and is liable to imprisonment for two years.
An offender cannot be arrested without warrant.
Section 518 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria