(1) The Minister may license fit and proper persons to recruit citizens in Nigeria for the purpose of-
(a) employment as workers outside Nigeria; or
(b) employment as workers in Nigeria:
Provided that any person who has been granted a licence to recruit citizens for employment outside Nigeria may also be granted a licence to recruit citizens for employment inside Nigeria.
(2) A licence granted under this section shall be valid for a period of twelve months from the date of issue, and notification of the grant shall be published in the Federal Gazette.
(3) The grant of a licence under this section may be made subject to such conditions and restrictions as the Minister may think fit; and any such conditions or restrictions shall be endorsed upon the licence.
(4) Every applicant for a licence under this section shall, if so required by the Minister, furnish such financial or other security for his proper conduct as may be required.
(5) The Minister may at any time-
(a) suspend a licence granted under this section pending the result of any investigation into any alleged irregularity; and
(b) withdraw the licence if the licensee has been convicted of any offence under this or any other law or has otherwise so conducted himself as in the opinion of the Minister to be no longer a fit and proper person to undertake recruiting operations.
(6) Where a licence is suspended or withdrawn under subsection (5) of this section, notification of the suspension or withdrawal shall be published in the Federal Gazette.
Section 25 of the Labour Act in Nigeria